Below is a suggested set of rules that should be followed in order to maintain a safe and inclusive environment.
- Keep it civil: Do not make personal attacks on other people. If you need to criticize another user’s argument, do so without attacking them as a person. Do not use bigoted language, including slurs which degrade another person or group of people based on gender, race, sexual orientation, nationality, religion, etc.
- Vandalism is prohibited on this wiki. Do not insert nonsense, blank pages, replace existing images with disruptive ones, or insert personal attacks in the comments while editing. Creating nonsense pages will warrant a deletion and the page creator will be blocked.
- Do not engage in excessive self-promotion: The wiki is a collaborative community resource for the topic at hand. It is NOT a free place to advertise your related website, YouTube channel, blog, social media account, etc. Have a question about whether your link would be welcome? Ask an administrator!
- Do not use multiple accounts to evade a ban or block: This is called sockpuppetry. Sockpuppetry is the use of multiple accounts to evade a block or ban issued by the administrators of this wiki or other wikis.
- Do not harass other users: If somebody asks you to stop posting certain content on their wall, respect their wishes. It is their wall.
- Do not misuse admin, rollback, and/or bureaucrat user rights. Persistent abuse may lead to removal of said user rights and will warrant a block when needed.
- Be a productive member of the wiki: Contribute to the wiki in line with the established processes and conventions. Need help? Ask an administrator! Disrupting the wiki with “edit warring” over differing opinions of a topic with another user or group of users is not productive.
- Do follow community guidelines for formatting: When a community has established formatting, it’s important to adhere to that, especially when spoiler content is involved.
- RESPECT COPYRIGHT. Do not restore copyvios after they have been deleted. Persistent copyright violations will be met with a block.
- Do not engage in abuse of nowiki tags. Nowiki tags are meant for unwikifying certain parts of an article or links, not for full unwikifying of an article. Misuse of such tags constitutes vandalism.
- Do not engage in image vandalism. Placing shock images on articles where they have no value or overwriting existing images will warrant a warning. Continuation of this behavior will result in a block.
- Do not edit war, even if you think you are right. Edit warring only serves to
- DO NOT promote or demote a user's rights without reason. Make it clear about why a user's rights were changed.
- Do not use the rollback feature to revert revisions you don't like. Do not edit war by rollbacking another user's edits.